192.168.1.254 16-bit block address space only provides the private network for small home networks. It is reserved for broadcast data transfers that send data to all the computers within the network. 192.168.1.0 is only to used to identify the network. Yet to buy a Router? Now Buy a Router with the customized price on Ebay
One can use any of the IP address within the range and the last IP Adress is 192.168.1.254. For instance, If your router using 192.168.1.254 as an IP address remaining 253 addresses are also available for use
192.168.1.254 Admin Login :
On the off chance, what Should you do when you Forgot your IP address Username and Password? Every new Purchase Router comes with Default login and Password like. For Security Premises you may change it later, but on the off chance that somebody has changed or you forget it. In such Cases, you can reset your Router and set it to default settings. Follow the Below Process To Reset the Router
- Turn Off the Router Before to start
- Press and hold the reset button on the rear panel.
- Now turn on the router without releasing the reset button.
- Keep holding the reset button for 10 seconds.
- Now release the Reset and wait for Device Reboot.
- button and wait for the device to reboot.
- Connect the Computer to your router as usually before.
Now Try to Login with the Default Username and Password as Admin. Check for the IP Adress of the Router to confirm whether it remains in the same subnet or not?
Note: Once You restart the Router all the settings may be lost permanently and changed to default settings.