Here is the process for Billion Router Setup. You can Connect Billion router to the computer with the help of Ethernet cable RJ-45 which is provided by Billion router. Billion router is one of the top router brands. The basic setup is the same for most of the Routers, whereas it slightly may change according to the model.
Here is the List of Default Router’s Username and password
Steps For Billion Router Setup
Below is the simple process to set up a billion router for your computer to access the internet quickly. Simply follow the process and get Billion Router Setup.
- For reconfiguring the past router you need to reset the router. For that process, you need to press and hold the Reset button for more than 10 seconds. It is located at the backside of the router.
- Then connect the cable of the computer to the Billion router WAN or Internet port.
- To access the Billion router’s web-based setup page you need to open the web browser.
- Then access your router settings using default ip 192.168.1.254
- On the page, you can see the “Username” and “Password” filed. There you need to enter the default router username admin/admin and the default password as admin/password.
- The Wireless Configuration page of the router will be displayed. Make sure that WLAN Service is set to Enable.
- There you can Create a name for your wireless network and enter this into the field labeled ESSID filed.
- You can Set the Security Mode to WPA2-PSK or WPA2 by Creating a password which will be used to access the wireless network. You need to enter next to WPA Shared Key.
- Click on the apply button below and click Save Config at the bottom right of the screen. A message will be poop up whether to save the configuration or not then you need to click on apply button.
By this process, you can get Billion Router Setup. Your internet connection is already established using your Billion Router you can access to it. Now you can Connect your router to your PC with a network cable.