Unlike other routers, Netopia routers require some setup which makes sure that all your devices are able to communicate with each other easily. Every brand of router is different here is the setup of Netopia routine. Here is the simple Netopia Router Setup.
Here is the List of Default Router’s Username and password
Steps For Netopia Router Setup
Here is the simple guide for Netopia Router Setup. You can follow these steps and can access your network using Netopia Router very easily.
- Mainly you need to reset your router which helps to reconfigure the router. you need to press the reset button more than 10 sec.
- Now connect the cable of the computer to WAN or Internet port of the router.
- Open a web browser and enter 192.168.1.254 on the address bar and press enter.
- Then Configure your router settings using default ip 192.168.1.254
- There you can see a “User Name” and “Password” on the screen. There you can type default username admin/admin/admin/admin and type 1234/admin/password/blank as the default password, then click enter.
- Now go to the “Configure” tab. There you need to Click on “WAN” and then select “VCC1” and Enable the Interface.
- Now you need to Select “Obtain an IP Address Automatically”. Then Enter your “Default Gateway” address and click submit. Now You can access the internet with Netopia Wireless router with provided IP address.
This article covers the setup of a Netopia Router. If you want to configure your Netopia router you need to connect to your Internal IP Address using a web browser.